IMPORTANT: With limited exceptions, returns are refunded via BAMN store credit in the form of a BAMN Fitness E-Gift Card. BAMN Fitness does not issue a credit for the original shipping charges.
With limited exceptions, we do not provide pre-paid return labels; you are responsible for covering shipping costs to return.
Online Returns Policy
Please be sure to send us your item(s) back in full accordance with our Return Policy:
- Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- Bodysuits, swimwear, undergarments, are non-returnable.
- When sending back items from multiple orders, please fill out a return form or packing slip from each applicable order.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us.
Returned-to-Sender & Refused Packages
This can happen if (1) an address is invalid or missing information, (2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package, or (3) the order is refused by the customer at time of delivery.
Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge.
- We are able to make changes to orders once they have been placed in our system - but changes late in the game are tough! To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery.
- We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of "wardrobing;"
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service (both in-store, a popup and online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Non-BAMN Fitness items sent to our Distribution Center will be discarded upon receipt.
Should you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, contact our Customer Care team HERE. Once we receive your request, we will be in contact with you to address and resolve the issue.